11-09-2013

Sleeves (and Valentino)

Pink and white... what a cute combo! And the cutenessfactor keeps on rising because of all the ruffles and the puffy shoulders. I love wearing jeans, so my upperpieces are allowed to be special. And 'special' is exactly what this top from Valentino is about. The fact that the sleeves are quite long, adds an extra value. It seems normal these days that brands try to use as less fabric as possible and make the sleeves of their T-shirts so short. Too short, if you ask me. I don't mind having my sweater a little too big, my top a little too long... Actually, I just hate it when everything is narrow or tight.
I hear you guys coming, and I totally agree: you have to like the clothes you wear. But more important, they have to be comfy (otherwise you'll never wear them). And what's also significative: a long sleeve makes your arm look skinnier. If you don't believe me, just try it yourself and you'll see! Hurray for the long sleeves!!! 

Outfit: top Valentino - earrings Bulgari - necklace Anne Zellien - bracelet Massimo Dutti 

Pictures: julievscamera.wordpress.com 









Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten