11-10-2013

NB crush

Yes it's true, I'm crushing on the New Balance sneakers... Last year, I bought my first pair that immediately became one of my favorite basic garments.  You guys have already seen them in various outfitposts. But with winter coming up, I thought it was time for another color: burgundy
Typical for New Balance is that the shoes look übersporty. Logical, as it's sports footwear (what makes them super comfy to wear). I chose burgundy,  because this color seems to suppress the overwhelming sporty look. Result: I can wear this kind of shoes in a lot of ways. Possible combinations will certainly follow on the blog!!! 

It's definitely true that the NB sneakers are not loved by everyone... But what are you: a hater or a lover

shoes: New Balance 410 vintage 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten