17-11-2013

Contrast

Today the details about my outfit for the Karl Lagerfeld opening! Because it was a festive occasion, time to get the skirts out. This golden one from Essentiel was just perfect! I wasn't sure what the dresscode was, but everytime I'm invited to such an event,  I'm very stunned by the fact that everybody is dressed quite casual. That's why I combined my skirt with this more sporty T-shirt, what created a nice contrast. And I was actually very glad with the result... The shoes were a rediscovery. I bought them 2 years ago in New York, but never wore them... until now! What do you guys think about the result? 

Outfit: skirt Essentiel - top Zara - shoes Forever 21 - necklace Anne Zellien - bracelet & Other Stories - watch Festina 

Location: Stadsfeestzaal Antwerp 







1 opmerking: