20-11-2013

Tommy Hilfiger NY Line X Feeling

Yesterday, Feeling hosted an exclusive shopping night at the Tommy Hilfiger store in Antwerp. It was their way to introduce the New York line. Tommy is known for its preppy, college-inspired kind of clothes. Since I was a little kid, I've been a fan of this brand. Also because it never abjures were it stands for. At Tommy, you always know what to expect and they stay true to their initial ideas (and that seems to work every season, over and over again). 

We also had the chance to shop with a 20 percent reduction... How awesome is that? Marie and I fitted a lot of stuff, followed by the decision-making part. I fell in love with the green bomber jacket. Especially the leather sleeves, that gave the jacket that edgy touch. Eventually Marie bought a cute beanie and scarf, so adorable! But what did I buy? That will be a surprise until the next blogpost... 













2 opmerkingen:

  1. I like the line!! Can you buy it in every TH-store?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Yes, I think you can buy it in every Tommy Hilfiger store! And if not, you can always
      try the online webshop, where they sell everything!

      Greets, Astrid

      Verwijderen