05-12-2013

It's Christmas time...

For me the upcoming period is definitely the most beautiful time of the year. I'm over the moon with everything that's linked to Christmas: the tree, the cosy moments of being together with your loved ones, the good food, the presents... Also the Christmas songs are absolutely super essential when it comes to the month December (non stop on my iPod). 

Last year, during this period, I was in the most amazing city in the world: London! Ok, for me this city never can do wrong, but last year it seemed that also in Christmas setting London is thé most beautiful place on earth. And on top of that, for a shopping freak like me, an extreme walhalla! Can't wait to be back!!! 

Here some images to show you guys what I mean... And don't forget to shake it up, because it's Christmas time! Are you guys going on some special Christmas shopping trips? 

Picture 1 Covent Garden - Picture 2 Covent Garden - Picture 3 Camden Town - Picture 4 Oxford Street - Picture 5 Piccadilly Circus - Picture 6 Big Ben - Picture 7 Buckingham Palace - Picture 8 London Eye - Picture 9 Carnaby Street 










1 opmerking: