02-06-2014

Chanel N°617

All time favorite nail polish: Chanels holiday! --> Although the name doesn't really resembles my current situation... Studying studying studying, that's all my day consists of at the moment: boring as hell! But as a pause, I can really entertain myself with giving my nails a new color. While pumping all the theory in my head, my nails have enough time to dry (while that part is normally one of the big downsides of the polishing your nails process). So for all the studying fashionistas out there: it's not because you're studying that you aren't allowed to give yourself a fashion threat from time to time. So remember: this is just a simple way 
to bring some holiday into your (for the moment not so fascinating) life! 

Keep your head up, and good luck to everyone! 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten