30-07-2014

Orthopedic beauty

I already had this post in my head for a very long time, and as our Belgian summer is now halfway it was time to share it with you guys. 
It is undeniable: the orthopedic shoe is überhot these days. A few years ago, my title here would be totally ambivalent. But today a lot of people seem to have changed their mind when it comes to the Birkenstocks and his associates. And I'm one of them (although I've never really hated this sort of shoes). Birkenstocks sandals are already a long time a part of my wardrobe but today I'm happy that also other people want them in their closet. To really call it the next fashion piece, that's maybe over the top. But I'm definitely of the opinion that it can be super stylish if you combine it well. Are you guys fan? 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten