10-09-2014

Pleated

While I'm sitting here at my desk, writing another blogpost and staring outside the window, summer seems to have left us already... The long hot nights are definitely over - sigh - and autumn is waiting right after the corner. Although I'm a summer-minded person, I can also enjoy the upcoming colder seasons, because I can unpack my coats and scarfs again and start brainstorming for some new cool winter looks! It seems to be a good moment to change positions again: summer clothes out, winter garment in! Before the winter season starts and you go out for some new clothes, it is always a good idea to first check what you already have (logic!), followed by checking the fashion magazines full of new trends. This winter, not a lot has changed: you can still wear your chunky punk motor boots, combined with an oversized coat and a big scarf. This still is one of thé looks for the winter. And as you know, I'm a big fan of this style. Also capes are very hot and a lot of clothes, shoes, bags... are finished with fringes (which is not really my cup of tea). 

But as you've already seen, the pictures beneath are totally not wintery yet. I refuse to acknowledge that the sun won't be around that much anymore, and that attitude reflects in my outfits. Monday I had a goodbye diner with some of my law-friends (more about that in one of the upcoming posts), and this is what I wore: I just really wanted to wear my pleated skirt one last time...

Outfit: pleated skirt Mango - crop top from a local shop St. Tropez (not a real brand) - bag Louis Vuitton - shoes Scapa - necklace Anne Zellien - bracelet Hypnochic





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten