04-10-2014

Backstage, front row and trends @ LFW

The fashion weeks galore is over - sigh - so it's the perfect time to reflect on what I've seen and noticed during this fashion circus. Because I can currently call myself a citizen of the United Kingdom, my focus was mainly on the London fashion week (and if I'm being honest, I just love this one most of all!). During my first week in Sheffield, I've already met lots of new people, and some of them are fashion victims just like me. While chitchatting, lfw was also one of the topics, and apparently the BBC made 3 episodes about London fashion week. I just had to check this out! Beneath, you can find the links to the episodes, and I can highly recommend them to you if you're interested in experiencing lfw through the eyes of a fashion insider. 

Backstage at lfw with Susie Lau

Frontrow at lfw with Abbey Clancy

Trends at lwf with Daisy Lowe


picture from blog Susie Lau www.stylebubble.co.uk 

picture with Abbey Clancy on the left www.express.co.uk

picture with Daisy Lowe, Pixie Geldof and my all time favorite Alexa Chung www.mirror.co.uk

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten