22-02-2015

South Bank/Bankside (part 1)

Do you know the feeling that when you end a visit in London and you're sitting on the train back home looking outside the window, realizing you didn't see the Big Ben? Well, I've been having that feeling a couple of times the past few years, and this time I was going to do something about that! Because the Big Ben is such a big touristic thing, I almost always avoid the Westminster area, but still I have to admit that I like seeing it once in a while (checking if it is still there ;p). So on day one of the trip, the Big Ben was on top of the menu! When walking from the Bankside towards South Bank, you get a beautiful view of this famous clock located in the Palace of Westminster, with alongside the London Eye, also one of the most visited attractions in the world. I love strolling alongside the Thames and watching London from different angles: so stunning! 

Outfit: coat Sandro - cap Essentiel - handbag Essentiel - gloves Scapa - sweater Topshop - scarf Topshop - necklace Anne Zellien - sneakers New Balance








Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten